.fmbot is a social Discord bot that provides music statistics for you, your friends, and your fellow server members. Easily see who listens to your favorite artist in a server and make new friends. Or discover new artists within your favorite genres.
The bot connects to a Last.fm account to see your listening history. Over 750.000 users have already connected. To get started, simply use
- Show your friends what you're listening to by using
- Customize your
/fmto make it unique with
- Generate advanced image charts based on your listening history
- Easily see genre and country info for your favorite artists
- Get the Spotify, Youtube, or Genius link for any song
- View all your Last.fm statistics through deep integration with Last.fm
- Scrobble songs that other Discord bots are playing to your Last.fm account with our Music Bot Scrobbling
- View and show off your Discogs collection
/WhoKnowsin your server to see top listeners for artists and compete for crowns!
- See what music is trending in your server for various time periods with our
- Compare your taste with others and see who has the most similar music taste
- Add friends and see what they've been listening to in
- See how you stack up against anyone in the bot with our global commands
- Use the affinity command to see who's taste is most similar to you
Every hour we feature a random user with something they've recently listened to. Everyone is able to see this using the
/featured command, and anyone who recently used the bot gets a chance to become featured!
The bot will also change it's profile picture to the album cover of the feature. Want to be alerted when you get featured? Join our server and you'll get a ping.
- You can invite .fmbot to your own server by clicking here.
- Join the .fmbot server for support and updates.
- Follow us on Twitter: @fmbotDiscord
- Upvote or review us on Wumpus Store
.fmbot is trusted by over 350.000 servers, has over 750.000 registered users, and is used more than 400.000 times every day.
It is written in C#, uses Discord.Net and .NET 8. The bot is source-available, so anyone can see how it works.